Walking for your health is one of the easiest things you can do to lose weight and feel your best. It’s an activity that doesn’t require a gym membership or incredibly expensive equipment. All you need is the right pair of walking shoes, comfortable clothing, and a place to walk. While we don’t provide the last two things, we can help you make the choice of the best walking shoes for your favorite activity. You’ll figure out the rest once you have comfortable walking shoes with cushioning and bounce.
- MANUFACTURER: SOREL
- MODEL NO: CHEYANNE LACE
- SIZES: 7 (D)(M) 14 (D) (M)
- WEIGHT: 28 OUNCES
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 3 POUNDS
- DIMENSIONS: 15 X 14 X 6 INCHES (BOXED)
- COLORS: CHIPMUNK/ BLACK, BLACK/DARK BROWN, MADDER BROWN/STOUT, SAGE/ SANGUINE, DARK MOUNTAIN/ BLACK, COLLEGIATE NAVY, CITY GREY/ SHARK
- OUTER MATERIAL: LEATHER UPPER
- SOLE: RUBBER
- FIT AS EXPECTED: 75%
- SHAFT HEIGHT: 0.75”
- CALF CIRCUMFERENCE: 13”
- ALSO: THINSULATE LINING
- WATER RESISTANT: YES
- PRICE GUIDE: $69.81-169.99
- OUR RATING: 4.3 STARS OUT OF FIVE
THE DESIGN OVERVIEW
Made from leather and ankle height, these look like stylish and substantial boots, to see you powering through the winter rains and storms.
My nephew was recently in need of a pair of work boots for his first job in construction. I’d gotten him the job, so it seemed only right that I buy the boy his first pair of work boots. They had to be comfortable, but above all, they had to be safe. My sister wasn’t thrilled about the new job, so I needed to make it up to her with a good pair of safe work boots.