People Socks is an American company that makes socks from the best Merino Wool from Australia.
The mission of this company is to bring the customer high caliber woolen socks at a fraction of the cost.
These crew style socks are great for all sorts of outdoor activities, from cycling to hiking to skiing, and any other activity which might require a comfy, but thick and durable sock on your foot.
Watch this next video, which shows an unboxing of these socks.
People Socks – The Basics
- 71% Merino wool with nylon, polyester, & spandex
- hits at or below the calf
- tumble or air dry quickly
- knitted in America
- cold/warm wash inside out
- different sizes and thicknesses
- reinforced toe and heel
- affordable at est. $35
- usually comes in 4 pair packs
- free standard shipping in the USA
- popular with almost 4000 reviews (and not too many bad ones)
Know Your Product
As mentioned, these socks are made in the USA by a company named People Socks.
They use Merino wool from Australia, and yarn from North Carolina.
The People Socks people are proud to knit all of their socks in the USA, using Merino wool from Australia.
This brings the price down, so that the customer still gets the quality, and they cost less.
You will love the comfortable feeling on your feet. If you ever have any concerns about People Socks, just email them at …. email@example.com
A Success Story
One very satisfied customer bought a large charcoal black pair of People Socks made with Merino wool. Apparently, this person had heels that dried out and cracked, especially in cold weather.
The heels also sometimes bled. His feet were itchy, and had a foul odor.
Toenail fungus had already begun to attack a few toes. If any of this sounds familiar, you know that it isn’t a good situation.
There are lots of suggestions posted online for keeping your feet healthy, such as soaking, powders, and creams.
Some specialists have suggested wearing cotton socks, because cotton absorbs moisture. That didn’t seem to help this person.
One day, a friend, who had a pair of Merino wool socks, suggested that these socks might do the trick and help his feet.
He decided to purchase a pair of Merino wool socks immediately. He found them on Amazon, made by the People Socks Company. He bought them even though they seemed a bit pricey.
This man had wide feet and wore a size 12.
The black large People socks fit perfectly. He loved the feel of Merino wool. Almost immediately, his feet stopped sweating. The socks kept his feet dry in wet weather too.
The cracking heels were reduced to almost nothing, and there was no more itching. One of the best results was the horrible odor had vanished as well.
Tips from Reviewers
- Treat them with care, and remember wool shrinks when heated.
- These socks are thick, so they wear well in old boots.
- Not for dress up or wearing to your job on Wall Street.
- Turn them inside/out and wash them in cold water with non-chlorine bleach.
- They work well with snug thermal underwear because they stay up.
- You can wear them to bed.
- Order them from Amazon and they arrive promptly with minimal packaging.
- Soft and cool in warm weather, and warm and dry in cold.
- Hang them to dry. It doesn’t take long.
- They will last a long time, so buy colors that you like a lot.