The good news for walkers is that they do not need to have the expensive treadmills that runners or joggers will require.
- MANUFACTURER: SOLE FITNESS
- UNFOLDED DIMENSIONS: 57”H X 82”L X 37”W
- ADDITIONALLY: HEART RATE MONITOR/ FAN/ SOUND SYSTEM/ 6 STANDARD PROGRAMS, 2 CUSTOM, 2 HEART PROGRAMS
- CONSOLE: 9” LCD
- LIFTING/FOLDING: EASY ASSIST FOLDING
- BELT SIZE: 22” X 60”
- MOTOR: 3.5 CHP, DC TYPE
- DECK SUSPENSION: CUSHION FLEX WHISPER DECK
- SPEED: 0.5-12 MPH
- INCLINE: 0-15 LEVELS
- MAX USER WEIGHT: 375 POUNDS
- ITEM WEIGHT: 278 POUNDS
- OUR REVIEW: 4.2 STARS OUT OF FIVE
- PRICE GUIDE: $1800+
- WARRANTY: FRAME + MOTOR + DECK LIFETIME GUARANTEE, ELECTRONICS + PARTS FIVE YEARS GUARANTEE. LABOR TWO YEARS GUARANTEE
HOW EASY IS THIS TO SET UP?
First things first, we already know that treadmills generally weigh somewhere in the region of an elephant that’s expecting twins, so how much of a PIA (pain in the ass) is it, to actually get from outside your house to fully installed?