Women shouldn’t have to shove their feet into work boots designed for men. Caterpillar has created some stylish and durable alternatives to traditional work boots with these Caterpillar Echo Women’s Steel Toe Work Boots.
Today, we’re reviewing the Wolverine Men’s Floorhand Waterproof 6” Steel Toe Work Boot.
- MANUFACTURER: HONEYWELL
- MODEL NO: 18821
- SIZES: 3-15 (US)
- WEIGHT: 13.3 OUNCES
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 4.8 POUNDS
- HEIGHT: 14”
- DIMENSIONS: 8 X 17.9 X 4.1 INCHES
- COLORS: BLACK, WHITE, YELLOW/BLACK, FOREST GREEN/TAN
- OUTER MATERIAL: PVC
- SOLE: RUBBER
- ALSO: MOLDED CONTOUR HEEL CUP, REINFORCED CONSTRUCTION, STEEL TOE
- WATER RESISTANT: YES
- PRICE GUIDE: $21.11-$25.52
- OUR RATING: 4.4 STARS OUT OF FIVE
OUR FIRST IMPRESSIONS
The first thing to really know about these boots is, not only are they not a fashion item, but that they’re also not really a domestic product, meant for venturing out and about around town in a spot of light drizzle.